Due to continuing growth we’re looking to hire a customer-orientated individual with a minimum of 3 years’ experience – ideally within the Print industry/Print Management sector – to take on the role of Print Account Executive.
Due to continuing growth we’re looking to hire a customer-orientated individual with a minimum of 3 years’ experience – ideally within the Print industry/Print Management sector – to take on the role of Print Account Executive. You’ll be managing day-to-day client affairs and guaranteeing the highest level of customer satisfaction, using your strong print knowledge to inform every task. You would be an integral member of the team, dealing promptly and accurately with queries on live on-going orders, whilst also managing suppliers to ensure adherence to agreed deadlines.
Your ultimate duty will be to assist in the production of highly successful campaigns for a list of designated clients. As an important link between our supplier and client, you will be expected to analyse client requirements and work to their budgets; meet with suppliers and clients regularly to discuss their needs and requirements.
You should have a good technical knowledge of commercial Litho and Digital printing and finishing (folding, various binding methods, embellishing finishes such as Laminating, Spot UV, Foiling, Embossing and Debossing techniques). You’ll have experience in a similar role and would ideally have some shop floor production experience.
Ideally you would have some experience using MIS systems in previous roles, and should also be a competent user of Office 365 and Adobe products. Basic experience with standard reprographics programs and a knowledge of Large and Wide Format production and merchandising would be an advantage.
A Driving Licence is beneficial as you may be required to visit suppliers to pass production or discuss the supplier’s requirements on specific production projects, also meet with client off site to discuss there needs and make deliveries if required.
We are looking for a vibrant individual with a natural ability to communicate with all types of people. It is important that we find someone who can work well within a team and take instructions from other team members, self-disciplined and timely in handling administration associated with the job, in addition to having a high focus towards customer service and delivering client objectives but also work to their own initiative and take on tasks independently. Strong organisation skills, an ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks, as well as being an efficient multitasker, will be key qualities pertaining to succeeding within this role.
- - Discussion with customers regarding the specification, production methods, artwork requirements, production scheduling and price for future work and work in progress
- - Receive quote requests from the customer and provide accurate and detailed responses within the target response time
- - Proactively work to develop and grow your customer accounts through obtaining a thorough understanding of your customers’ needs and ensuring they are met, including those detailed within the SLA
- - From an estimate, purchase order received and artwork supplied, create detailed production information to the requirements of our suppliers, dealing with any production issues prior to passing on artwork ensuring the work can be produced effectively
- - Strive to maximise the customers budget/our profit through identifying the most efficient production methods and smart negotiation with the chosen supplier
- - Produce detailed estimates based on specifications supplied by the sales team or directly from the customer
- - Support the sales and creative teams to find the best solution to meet customer requirements
- - Liaise with suppliers throughout the production process
- - Obtain estimates from suppliers
- - Purchasing materials and services from suppliers
- - Booking work with suppliers and providing suitably detailed purchase orders for work placed
- - Liaise with couriers and suppliers to ensure delivery and collection of work, to and from the supplier
- - Obtain the delivery information and delivery instructions from the customer
- - Attending the daily production meeting
- - Respond to customer and supplier queries in a timely and effective manner
- - Confirm, monitor and chase orders to ensure all work is delivered within schedule, budget and quality standards
- - Manage call-offs to ensure delivery as requested
- - Help ensure that customers stock stored and produced and is pro-actively monitored and that stock levels are maintained to a sufficient quantity to meet the agreed customers’ requirements
- - Make arrangements for customers to receive specified reports as and when required
Experience & Qualifications
- - Minimum of 3 years' experience, ideally in the Print industry/Print Management sector
- - Ideally some experience using MIS systems
- - Competent user of Office 365 and Adobe products
- - Basic experience with standard reprographics systems and knowledge of large/wide format production advantageous
- - Full driving licence beneficial
Competitive package depending on experience, benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension.