The ICE Agency are looking for a meticulously organised Account Executive to work on a wide variety of projects and help maintain our impressive client list…
The ICE Agency is growing and we need to add an Account Executive to our Client Services Team to support our thriving business.
As an experienced Account Executive, you’ll know all about building strong relationships with the client, while tracking projects to the highest standard possible. A good Account Executive is the backbone of the account. You keep things moving because you always know what is happening on projects, where everything is on the system and intuitively what support is needed, from you or the team.
The role is based in our fast-paced and lively agency in Winchester where you will be an integral part of our growing team. Our culture is inclusive, friendly and innovative, and we seek to employ a focused individual with a positive outlook, patience and importantly a sense of humour!
You’ll have plenty of client facing experience and will need to be able to communicate exceptionally well with both technical and non-technical people to ensure projects are delivered on time and to spec.
The work will involve supporting the sales and project management teams by overseeing the administration and completion of projects – from definition through to delivery – while looking after ongoing relationships, adding value to your clients and the team.
- - Reporting to an Account Manager, you will ensure the effective day-to-day running of the accounts.
- - Managing multiple projects with account leads from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines.
- - Define timelines and milestone requirements and manage sign offs with clients and the studio.
- - Traffic management and resource planning.
- - Producing project schedules, creative briefs and plans, risk assessments, delivery plans and progress reports.
- - Coordinating all project deliverables to help the team stay on point and on track, adjusting budgets and resources as appropriate.
- - Working with project managers to ensure correct quality control processes are adhered to.
- - Liaising with suppliers, carrying out research for new business as well as undertaking the team’s administrative tasks.
Experience & Qualifications
- - Experience working in an agency environment – creative, digital, or design agency environment is desired.
- - A high level of organisation with a strong eye for detail.
- - Quick to absorb and analyse large amounts of information.
- - Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills and a creative thinker.
- - Confident and dedicated to getting the job done.
- - Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines in an organised way.
- - You will be self motivated and a quick starter, adapting your skills to a fast paced agency environment.
- - Natural problem solver, making you extremely proactive in the day to day logistics and administration that surrounds the role.
- - Proficiency across all Microsoft Office programmes and a strong level of numeracy is also essential.
Competitive package depending on experience, benefits include 25 day’s holiday plus bank holidays and pension.